Sunday, February 3, 2008

No title

Am I philosopher? Nope. I am not. Ok, a most common question, what is life? I don’t know :-! What is happiness? Probably nobody knows :-( Why I am asking all these? I don’t know. Anyway I want to share few things with you (!) Is there anyone? I guess nope, then who is this you? May be I, may be you, may be every one, and may be google :-( Interestingly now-a-days I don’t face any difficulties in anonymous conversation. I can continue my conversation with myself for almost infinite time. Anyway, I am not gonna find the reason. Hope fully you guys know :-)

What I am doing right now? I am writing blog :P actually what the hell I was doing before that? Good question. Was that worth? What is worth? Sorry probably you guys are little bit annoyed if “you” exists. I was cleaning viruses from a hard drive. Am I anti virus? ...lolz… No (?) I am not sure. I am not sure about what? I am not sure about anything :-(

Ok, back to the third question. I am not gonna answer that because before me lot of people try that. I got an interesting presentation today. You may like it or not. I don’t have any comment. I use the adjective “interesting” because it was supposed to be interesting. If you don’t like it then keep slang for me or write it as comment. Please don’t hide it inside.

Now come to our fourth question. I am little bit scattered! No no no… that is not perfect, I am pissed off :-( I don’t like this comment. Ok, I am happy? Partly… Probably my mind doesn’t have any state, maybe I become a program like my creation. Then why all these question come today? Because, I am supposed to… I am programmed to ask these questions today.

Have/Do you ever feel the curse of being nobody? Being nobody is not that much easy as it sounds. Many intellectuals say, “Communism doesn’t work out because it doesn’t care about everybody, it cares about the mass.” Being nobody is not a good experience. Well, why I am writing these fucken things? Because, no one else is here… I know this answer, I know this very well.

I can’t love because I don’t know how to love. I don’t love myself then how can I love other. I can’t feel because I don’t know how to feel, nothing change my state, may be I don’t have any state. Nothing changes by me because I don’t have any action. Anyway, Life is Beautiful… beautiful… beau…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.