Friday, February 22, 2008

Leave me Alone

I don’t know why I want to be more alone these days. I feel I need more time for myself I need more lonely time. I don’t want to meet any of my friends. I hope my friends will forgive me because I am in very fragile condition. Please leave me alone; please leave me alone for few days. May be everything will be fine, may be not but I need this time. I am so pissed off that I afraid to meet anybody.

Special not for Zafar: I think you wouldn’t mind if you get your DVDs back after few more days later. You know my condition better than anybody else. It is my life dude…

2 comments:

  1. Do you think that I have somehow manage to make you believe that those two dvds are my life's purpose - I would be grounded if I do not have them ? or I have made myself not believe you? So much for two dvds ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooooooooooops!!! be cool man... I know very well that those two DVDs does not mean anything to us... I was just kidding...

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.