Thursday, February 21, 2008

International Mother Language Day

Today is our mother language day. Ok, it is not to ours it is mother language day for the whole world. Is mother language day means anything to everyone? I guess not. Thousands of people of my country still don’t know what it is. I acquaintance a boy (educated enough) yesterday who does not know what it is!!! Well what he answers to me is “It will be a rocking place tomorrow” he was talking about Dhaka University. I never imagine I have to hear it from any Bengali. Shame on me, shame on you, and shame on the fucking parents those grown up such a fucking nation.

Well these are not important, what it mean to me it most important to me. Personally I was very affectionate of Shahid Minar. Probably you notice lot of columns are there, and there are a lines toward columns in the ground. And at the other end of the lines there is a sitting place of marble structure. I always sat there at the middle line and I spend a lot of my time. At that time felt that I am in the shelter of those martyrs I am safer than ever. I never used to go there to show my respect to them but I feel them from the core of my heart.

I am ashamed that I am writing this article in English, but I don’t have any other alternative because I don’t know how to type in Bangle. You have every write to say me anything in this occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.