Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Moments...

What makes life so special? Life is beautiful, probably this sentence becomes a cliché. Life!!! Life is a wonderful thing at the same time it a worst possible thing. To me, life is composition of few small moments. And these moments drive to toward future toward tomorrow. You can deny everything except these moments. To me they are life.

You need not to be a millionaire; you need not to be Bill Gates, you need not to be a geek. Just be what you are, be honest to yourself whatever other thinks. Sum-up all your beautiful moments, sum-up all the loves you get from others, sum-up the trust get sum-up these things. This is called life. All of us will not be a first in the race, so why we waste our life in pursuit of being pioneer. No reason, no good region for that.

I used to say one thing “Nothing is worthless”. Everything has its own worth in their own way. In other way “Nothing goes un-paid, Nothing”.

I had already told that I work with Professor Boris Verkhovsky. He is a giant. Giant in Mathematics. He taught me lot of things that I knew before. I didn’t have very good relation with my teachers in my BUET life. In this sense he is my first mentor. I am lucky enough having a mentor like him.

Ok, all these stories is because I want to show much potential I am…lolz… Anyway, Today professor Professor Boris Verkhovsky asked for my mug-shot and I send it to him. One of his word was, “I hope this man will become a great scientist.” Well what else? I don’t how far I will go or if I could do anything in my future life. But these remarks will be with me always. We all are waiting, waiting for few moments. Very few of us got these lucky moments in our life. That’s why life is so much interesting. What else we need in out life? Ain't these moments enough.

1 comment:

  1. Thats a cool thing to hear . You should be really happy to hear that....I am ..

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.