Saturday, June 28, 2008

Sluggish Days

Another! Worthless Day. Now-a-days I am doing nothing. No specific plan, not much move, more or less I am passing inactive days. My VISA is not confirmed yet. I don’t know how much time it will take. I can’t concentrate on other things; it’s like pain in the ass. Anyway, hopefully everything will be fine.

I stop going office. I thought I would take some rest before I leave Bangladesh. So, I have decided to stay at home. Everything was fine except that “Administrative task”. Live is going without any ups and downs. May be I should do something more fruitful but I don’t know what it is.

Boris Verkhovsky is now busy with a conference. So I don’t have anything to do right now. See, I have nothin’ to do right now. It seems like God want me to pass idle time. I donno what to do? I am not enjoying!!! I am pissed off, very very pissed off!!! (My friends laughed at me because they think I am always pissed off, actually such things always happen to me. what can I do best?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.