Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Final Countdown

I have completed my VISA application. Now I have to face VISA interview. Almost all papers are ready. It’s always difficult for me to handle papers. I am not good at that. I sorted out few problems in my papers and fixed as soon as they noticed. So it takes few more time than expected. I am almost at the end of this frustrating complicated process. It starts from August, 2007 and now is July, 2008. And I am still one step behind it. Anyway hope for the best.

This is total frustrating era of my life. I was never upset with anything like this process. In every steps I prepared my papers and keep waiting that’s it so the total frustration. I had enjoyed a long holiday after my BUET admission but that was that much frustrating. I hope US embassy will be happy with my papers at least there is no allegation against me. So hopefully they will be satisfied. Now I am waiting for the final touch. I am little bit tensed but not much. Because I can bear any more stress.

I guess I need rest a complete rest. So, I have decided to take a long break. I need it too much. I feel like I am tired, I am tired of life. Every time I wish my old days, the carefree cheerful life. I want it back!!!

1 comment:

Please, no abusive word, no spam.