Friday, June 13, 2008

No more Smoking

I have decided to give up smoking from now on. Why??? Not because of better health or to be more innocent (Zafar had tried to be innocent by giving up smoking… No offence, friendly jokes) rather I give up smoking because I wanna prove that if I wish I can do it. That’s it, no big deal, no big reason. I guess I have seen it enough, enough means enough!!! So I will give it up. At least in course of time I will know whither I have any physical dependency on nicotine or not.

I know this will not be an easy task to do because all of my friends are smoker. But I am pretty sure that none of them will insist me for smoking if I wanna give it up. But surely their smoking provokes me to have some cigar. But I am confident enough that I could give it up, surely I could. Let see what’s going on next days. (Zafar, I am giving you the chance to write looser in my blog.)

Giving up smoking is always a difficult thing to do. I know lots of people who gave up smoking for several times. So there is a common joke, if any body says, “I am going to give up smoking” then other ask, “For how many days?” Anyway, this is the first time I have decided to give up smoking and hopefully this is the last time as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.