Saturday, June 7, 2008

Big Day Tomorrow

This is one of the longest weeks in my life. When it becomes too close I don’t want to loose it anymore. I have submitted my papers last Sunday. And tomorrow is another Sunday, my interview date. This is the end of last couple month’s frustration. I have heard lot about US embassy from my childhood. Tomorrow I will see it in real. I never went there before, so it will be a new experience for me.

I have waited for tomorrow for the whole week. Who knows what they will decide. I try my best to prepare my papers and the rest is up to them. One thing seems very interesting to me: This two minutes interview govern my next five years and justify my last couple of months. What an irony, funny, funny indeed!!! Hopefully it will be fine. Life is too much uncertain, unpredictable, too much…

1 comment:

Please, no abusive word, no spam.