Thursday, June 12, 2008

Congrats!!! to Rassel Raihan

I am very happy today, very very happy. I have heard very good news from one of my friend. Friends have some value in life. I know we are all alone, all trough alone. Friends are like time they came and went away and left few memories nothin’ else. But they bring some value in life. When they come, come like a storm when they go they go like a cloud. You can see them going but you can’t do anything other than saying good bye.

I am lucky in a sense that I have got so many good friends in my life. All are wonderful man to deal with. Youth is the best time to hunt good friends. In this sense my youth is successful. Surely I had made mistakes but most of the cases I was right to choose right person in my life. I can’t explain how it feels when you heard good news from them, it’s like my own success, and it’s like my own achievement. Anyway, congrats to Rassel Raihan and I wish you all the best for the rest of your journey.

If I wish a day for you, I will wish a day like today.

4 comments:

  1. i know who u are talking about and i like him a lot, i also wish him all the best and i'm sure he'll achieve what he is most eager for
    he has the brains and the guts and the sensitivity that is needed to succeed in a hard harsh world :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you

    Thank you all

    I know without your prayer it was impossible.


    Thank you again

    Rassel

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're most welcome Rassel..our prayers will for ever protect and shelter you (mine for sure) becoz you're worth that

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.