Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Books

I love books, I love to read and I love to explore. Those who likes to travel likes books in most cases. Starting a new book is like start a new journey where the writer is your guide. He will takes you diversified places at different times, introduce different peoples and lifestyles. At the end if you like the journey you will like the book. Different types of books do this same thing differently. If you fail to travel with the writer then surely you will not like that book.

I feel like books are message, a message from writer to all like a mass media. Every time I read a book I try to find out the message the writer try to give. Surely every book gives some message otherwise he wouldn’t write it. Its like an adventure, is like in search of treasure. You have to find out the message among the immense source of texts. Unless you can sort out the messages you will not like the book at least it will not make you think about it. So complete waste of time.

Books are experience of a guy. It could be real it could be fiction but it gives you a clear idea about how people react in some situations. When you read a book you are sharing writer’s experience. Book is the perfect place to share other’s experiences.

I found few books very refreshing. When I read them I feel refreshed even the essence remains few hours more. They are just like refreshing drugs. Books are fun a very good fun. Fun of life. I try to read some books at my idle times. And I am very conservative about books. I never share my books with anyone. Probably this is the case for everyone who likes books.

NB: I have finished my stock I have read them all. If anyone has any suggestion please leave the name and author’s name as comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.