Friday, June 20, 2008

Haunted House

Yesterday, I didn’t have many things to do. My internet connection was not working so eventually my other tasks become blocked. Anyway, I decided to use these days most fruitfully. Thankfully it was Thursday and today is Friday. So I shouldn’t expect any call from embassy (currently the only thing that I do is wait for their call). So I decide to go back to my old memories. I had decided to go to my grandfather’s home.

As usual, I need less time to implement than idea itself. So, we (Shuvo, Shaon and Me) started from Dhaka toward Madaripur. We reached at my grandfather’s home at around five o’clock. It was bit shocking for everyone as because I didn’t get there for last fifteen years. Basically nobody is there after my grandfather’s death. The house is completely abandoned. But the interesting part is over these years it is not changed at all; it is still as it was before except crowds, so it got a haunted look.

Interesting thing is each and every part of the house is still as I can remember them (may be Déjà vu effect). Even I feel like the whole village is as I saw them before. There is no change in their life, so simple and straightforward life. At first glance I feel like I get back at my childhood. It was bit difficult for my dummy brain to sort out the old memories regarding that house. Actually there were not much of them because in my whole life I went there only for four to five times. We didn’t bring any camera with us, so… no pictures.

We spent few hours in that haunted house then came to back to our daily life. Anyway, the total trip was great. It is great for two reasons: one, to bring me back to my childhood memories and the second is interesting. But right now I am not going to discuss the second one rather keep it for next days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.