Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Life with Mathematics

It is almost one month I am working with Professor Boris Verkhovsky. He is a mathematician. I had very few experience of working with guy like him. He is interesting well at least he seems interesting to me. He works on cryptography more specifically Elliptic Curve Cryptography. The whole thing is mathematics. I was not very bad at mathematics but as soon as I start work with him I feel like I know nothing about mathematics. This is true that I never involved with such rigorous mathematics before in my computer science career. So I was struggling with it at the very beginning, now it becomes more or less comfortable. Still I am struggling with theoretical works. Hopefully it will be alright within couple of months. I know that will not be easier like previous one but I am trying, trying my best to be habituated with these stuffs.

He seems very helpful to me. He taught me all the way. I made myriad of mistakes but he guided me all the way. I was very good at modular arithmetic he taught me the A-B-Cs. Sometimes I wonder why he is so helpful to me at least he can get thousands of students like me. I, Shiblee am not different from others. I am very great full to him for bringing me back at mathematics arena. I start liking mathematics again. I was detached from mathematics for quite a long time. So, it was a great opportunity for me for backing in mathematics again. There was a time when I loved mathematics than anything else. However, things are going pretty fine and I am enjoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.