Sunday, May 4, 2008

How is Life?

I am now busy with lot of stuffs, office, professors, admission and so on. That’s why I became irregular in blogger. I claimed previously, “I only write, when I feel I want to say something”. But I too busy that I can’t manage few times to write. Anyway, now I am at my office and get few times in spare, so I start it. I am enjoying my business and more or less this is fine. The only bad thing is I can’t manage much time for frustration… :( :D Everything is going fine and hopefully I will face embassy this month, so another uncertainty is coming on probably with lot of mental pressure. So, be prepare for disconnected, de-synced posts. Anyway neglecting few disconnected incident everything is smooth and I am very happy now-a-days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.