Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Research Interest

I had to write this to Professor Le Gruenwald to prove my research intention. She suggested me to send a statement of intend relating her research group. This is different from my statement of purpose. However I would like to share it with you.
I am interested to work you because you are working with Data Mining, Information Privacy and Security. Among them mostly I am interested about Data Mining. I have studied couple of your research papers regarding Mine Data Streams on my own interest. Apart from that my undergraduate thesis title was "Data Warehouse: Design and Implementation". I had chosen this topic because I was interested to work on Discovery of Information.

Beside this I have a very strong interest on Distributed Computing too. I had worked on Grid Computing. In my works I had tried to compile the best approaches of using Database Systems or Knowledge Sources in Distributed environment. And now I am working on Flexible Information Discovery in Decentralized Distributed System.

In future I want to work on Discovery of Information from Data Streams in Centralized and Decentralized Distributed Environments. As you are working on the same field I thought you could be the best supervisor to guide me toward my work interest. As I have strong interest and very little experience in this field I want to choose this for my endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.