Monday, May 5, 2008

Independence Zeitgeist

One of my cousins is going to start a new company, a software company named “Independence Zeitgeist”. He is also a Computer Science Graduate. He got his new office at Mohakhali (House No – 265, Road No – 19, Mohakhali DOHS, Dhaka 1212). Probably he could start from 6th May. Initially he is interested about web development and other Enterprise Solutions. Who knows it could be a born of Incorporation? Anyway hope for the best and I wish him every success. I wanna see the rise of another Young Entrepreneur.

Contact Address:
Faisal Mueen Mamun
House No. 265
Road No. 19
Mohakhali DOHS
Dhaka – 1212
Bangladesh.
e-mail: fmmamun(no spam) (at) yahoo (dot) com
cell: +8801714111905

Feel free to contact him (use my reference) for anything - suggestions, helps, ideas and queries.

Well, I am advertising for his company. Yes, right you are. When I started my blog I had decided that I would never use any ad in my blog. Until now I am strict on that apart from few nonprofit ads like Firefox. It is another nonprofit ad at least it doesn’t bring any monetary profit for me. So there is no bad in this.

The only frustrating part of the story is we can’t create our software market yet. Our people are not to buy software. We are so habituated with pirated software that we can’t count what could be the price. So, it is very difficult for any software company to established software here.

And another thing is Off Shoring or Out Sourcing. Out Sourcing or Off Shoring is not software development. It is completely dumb. It will create another Garments Industry in IT Platform. We have to create our own market, we need the expertise to analyze the market and we need the speculators.

Anyway, Hope for the best let see what is waiting for him tomorrow. I hope he will not wobble, hope he will keep going. I wish him best of lucks in arduous journey of business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.