Monday, May 26, 2008

Safari

I have just installed Safari, a web browser by Apple Inc. for windows platform. Actually it was released last year and I didn’t test it previously. Yesterday one of my colleagues suggested me to use Safari for a while. There is nothing special with it except its rendering engine. I feel like it is very good at font rendering. I guess it is pretty good at overall rendering images and texts. I use it today because I was struggling with gmail and firefox. For some reason my gmail was not loading at my firefox. So I used it today. And I feel like it’s a bit faster than other browser. I am not sure about it; just my first impression is like that. I am big fan of firefox. So it’s a bit difficult for me to choose another one. Apart from that I never liked the user interface Apple used in their product. But Apple is famous for their fancy user interface. So probably everyone like their user interface. It is my problem that I can’t like that. Anyway at least you should try if you never tried it before.

1 comment:

Please, no abusive word, no spam.