Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Its Raining Outside

It’s raining outside. Rain is one of those few things that I like most. I am here working on my desk. I am at my office. I am fine with changes because I know this is real life. But every time rain makes me mad. I love to wet in rainfall. Every time I feel like rain will wash out my sin, my grief. Every drop makes me mad. I wanna rain shower but I can’t. I have some responsibilities in my office. And it does not go very well with my designation.

Life is like that when you grow up you have leave lot of beautiful things in return you get responsibilities. Responsibilities for this and that and yuk.. yuk.. yuk.. You will get fame and other things but you lose the most important thing, Joy, the cheerful mind, that never comes back. I had everything but with the passes of time I am losing everything one by one. Anyway, this is called life, real life!!!

1 comment:

  1. Its raining outside
    But thats not unusual
    But the way that u r feeling
    Is becoming usual

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.