Thursday, May 8, 2008

Random thoughts

There is an interesting thing in writing, once start moribund writing you can never back. I have written so many moribund articles in my blog. Now-a-days I can’t write anything other than depression. This is obvious that most the part of life is sorrow. Sometime I feel human beings are more comfortable with sorrow than joy and he keep his sorrow in his safety vault. Nobody wants to leave his sorrow he brought up them as his own child. We love to ask what we have got. We forgot we got life, the most valuable things.

I have lived twenty five years of my life. I have so achievements but hardly, I can remember few of them. But I can remember all of sorrows. I embellish my blog with color of my grief, a weird masochism. Probably nothing is colorful without the dye of grief. Sometime I wonder why we are so why we liked to be so. The question reverberates but the answer didn’t come.

Is it possible to satisfy a human being? Probably no, never. Human being born with dissatisfaction and he is more comfortable with it so he doesn’t want to loose it. This is all he has got. We all are in pursuit of anguish. Life is pain, death is pain…

2 comments:

  1. I think it is more of a biological or evolutionary thing rather than a mental thing. I mean if it would be mental than it would be individualistic for every human being - every one would develop this kind of attitude on his own . But the important thing is that it is a natural thing - every human being likes to nurture his/her sorrows , he/she likes to pamper his bruises. I guess this thing is needed for human being to fight against and endure the anomalies that can come in his life. Other than that, with so many possible situations of human life (some of them are so terrible that a human being cannot normally think of getting into that kind situation and live like that) it would not be possible for human race to keep propagating and enhancing the civilization. So, I think our creator or the evolutionary process (if you dont like to think that there is actually a creator of us, ofcourse!!) has embedded this thing in our system. This is a kind of security system so that the human system does not crash , hang or stop working..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you partially. There is no doubt that this is inherent. I am not sure about biology thing. But your point is valid because when it something becomes common to all then it is better to declare them as biological property. Because it is easier to escape with the help of biology as we still can’t decipher our genetic codes. I would rather prefer the evolutionary thing. But very naïve idea of evolution is it will create the next generation more fit, more stable. Does it help?

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.