Wednesday, November 28, 2012

California Trip: A Rendezvous

Jamee called me yesterday and told me, he is willing to join us in California trip. Jamee! It was quite a surprise. When we were in college Jamee was the last guy whom we asked for any trip. He was one of our best buddy but he was not very outgoing type. Zafar explains this event as 'amazing stuff.' He actually bought the ticket for Los Angeles yesterday. He is going to join us on 24th December. I hope the number of people is not too much yet.

I still remember Florida trip. One thing I learned in a hard way in Florida trip: if there is no leader chaos is inevitable. Whenever I have some time, I still think of our Florida trip. I believe it was a problem of leadership. If someone step forward and wanted to play the role of a leader we could have much better result. I am not going to let the same thing happen again.

An amazing thing happened in Florida that changed my philosophy forever. I am still very confused about our behavior in Florida trip. What was wrong? Leadership? Commitment? Respect? Trust? Competition? Pride? Florida trip was moment of truth for me, I am still looking for the mystery of Florida trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.