Tuesday, November 20, 2012

California Trip: The Blueprint

I never tried travel blogging. This time I decided to do travel blogging. I am planning for a trip to California this winter. I have reserved the lodges today. We have not finalize the details yet, but tentative idea goes as follows.

We will fly to Los Angeles 23rd December and stay there till 26th. We have a plan to visit universal studio, Hollywood, death valley, Santana monia beach and bay area. Probably we will head to San Francisco on 26th. And of course we are going to take highway 1. I have been listening about this drive since I was kid. This is one of my dream ride. Highway 1 goes along the pacific coastline.

We are planning to stay in San Francisco till 28th. We are not sure yet about where to go in San Francisco. The tentative idea is, we will go to Yosemite for one day, Alcatraz and golden gate Bridge for one day and probably we will visit other part of the San Francisco and San Jose on 26th and 29th.

We will return from San Francisco to Los Angeles on 29th. This the day when we have a plan to see night life in LA. Probably we have to do some socializing in LA as well. I am not sure yet. Finally we will take our return flight on 30th December. We are not sure yet, if we can manage some time, we will probably visit San Diego as well.

Btw, we are four: me, Lipa, Parisa and Zafar.

1 comment:

Please, no abusive word, no spam.