Monday, November 26, 2012

California Trip: Mission Alcatraz

I bought the ticket for Alcatraz today. We are planning to visit Alcatraz on 28th. Alcatraz is in San Francisco Bay. It is an abandon penitentiary. I think several movies were shot in Alcatraz. I think it was in the movie 'the rock.' There is also a prison break movie named 'Escape from Alcatraz.' I have never been in abandoned penitentiary; I hope it should be fun.

We had to buy the ticket online and long before the visit. I have no idea why they have this kind of system. The ticket is $28 each. We are hoping to take the 11:00 AM ferry from San Francisco pier 33. I hope 11:00 AM is fine. We should be able to drive to pier 33 before 11.

We need to finalize the entire plan. And I need to see whether the total plan makes any sense. In our last Florida trip we have several underestimated our travel time. This time I don't want that happen again. There is problem of perfect plan: there is no surprise left for the guy who does the planning. Again I don't want that either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.