Sunday, November 25, 2012

HTC Sense

Overall, HTC makes good phone. I was curious about why HTC is loosing business. To me, HTC one x looks much better than Samsung s3. But then I have the opportunity to look at Samsung s3 during this weekend. I think Samsung touchwiz is much better than HTC sense. Touchwiz is robust and way more responsive compared to HTC sense.

Now I think I know why HTC is loosing business. Although HTC is making top quality hardware they need to do much better job with software. I wonder why HTC is not releasing phone with stock android. I think stock android is better than HTC sense. I don't see any point to do something that makes a product worse.

My primary complain is about its robustness. Google Chrome crashes every now and then on htc sense. I didn't like stock keyboard. My wi-fi stops working randomly. The menu button is little weird. That's all I think but random wi-fi glitch bothers me lot. My experience is much better with stock android. However htc sense has much better design compared to touchwiz I think. I am eagerly waiting for their new version of htc sense for my HTC one x.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.