Sunday, November 18, 2012

Life goes on!

My throat was hurting real bad last night. It was bleeding and I hardly could sleep. I think I should not talk at all. The interesting part of the story is it hurts really bad when I drink but not much when I eat. That's funny because drinking was suppose to be easier.

I have enough free time because of throat infection. I am lying on my bed for whole day, watching movies and blogging. Interesting! I practically have enough time for myself. Blogging is interesting; sometimes when I see I have been blogging since 2006, I become amazed. Still I don't feel bore. I pour all my pain into my blog. And my blog has enormous ability of soaking my pain.

Whenever I think of my blog, one comment always hunt me down "you have no self respect" don't I? I never argued with this comment, not because I think it is true but because whoever wrote the comment don't understand self respect. Anyway my blog started its seventh year this November. I think I started blogging sometime is November 2006. Most probably some time in the middle of November. In that sense its birthday should be somewhere nearby. Wow I have been doing this for seven years! Life is amazing.

Two most amazing things I have seen is 'life' and 'computer science' and fortunately I have both.

1 comment:

  1. Glad that you are not having the seven year's itch and still loving blogging.

    For me, although sometime its really hard to make time for the blog, it can be an easy solution for venting my thoughts.

    Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.