Saturday, November 17, 2012

Whistle of a night train

I am drifting apart. I get bored of a thing pretty quick but one thing I could never learn is give up. So I constantly in the pain of sticking with things I consider boring. But one thing I never bored of is life. Life is so amazing. It is full of surprise, somehow life always finds me for its surprise. No matter where I am, life can surprise me even if I am in the dullest place on earth. I am drifting apart, I am drifting apart from everything.

I am little sick today. I got a bad infection in my throat. First I thought it is rabies, I wish it would but it turns out it is not. But it hurts pretty badly. It even hurts if I drink. I never imagined water could be so distasteful. I have spent my entire day on bed, I am not sure what good 'lying on bed' can bring to my throat infection. But I had to do it. Life is so strange. Life is full of surprise.

When I was a kid I had pertussis once. It was bad, I was suffering for almost six months. At that time I used say my stomach gonna come out with my cough. But I survived. Until now I hate cough. This throat infection for some reason remind me those days. I used to be lying on my bed for whole day, nobody used to come to my room except my mom. Well, I am lying on my bed today far from my mom. But still why do I feel like I am having those days again.

In my school we used to memories phrases, one of them was 'man proposes and God disposes.' I never understand what that suppose to mean. I still don't. But I understand how little we know and predict about our future. Life is a relentless surprise for us. I love being alive, I enjoy every moment of it. I feel privileged when I see can appreciate this amazingly beautiful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.