Wednesday, November 14, 2012

California Trip: The Beginning

Today I book the ticket for California trip. I have been thinking of this California trip for long time. We are planning to go to California this winter.

We are taking 23rd December flight to Los Angeles. We will be back on 30th December.
Air ticket is always a waste to me. I never enjoy air travel. I don't know why but somehow I hate it. Anyway since everybody else preferred air, I had no choice. Rental car is little expensive at airport location, so we are thinking of getting the rental car from neighborhood location. May be we have to take a bus to the neighborhood location but it saves almost 20$ per day.

We have not planed the details yet but roughly we will touch Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, Riverside. This time I have a plan to go to universal studio if money permits. I have very tight budget for the trip, I am not sure how everything gonna work out, I am hoping it would.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.