Thursday, November 15, 2012

Swiftkey

If you are in android and you write a lot using your phone then you must have SwiftKey. SwiftKey is perfect for fast typing, all you have to do is trust SwiftKey. Sure plenty of your keystrokes would be wrong but at the end you will get right word. I know this is very problematic if you try to write other language words with English alphabet. But for English it is simply great.

The factory keyboard with my HTC one x simply sucks. And hence I had to go to third party keyboard. I am happy I choose SwiftKey. I have not bought the paid version yet, but I surely would. I think my phone without SwiftKey is really incomplete.

One interesting problem I had with SwiftKey was trust. Like I said lots of keystrokes would be wrong and if you stuck in correcting them then you are doomed and no point of using SwiftKey. Even if you point one or two mistakes in your keystrokes you need to move on and then you will realize the beauty of SwiftKey.

I am trying to adopt mobile blogging with my new phone and SwiftKey. I heard that SwiftKey has the ability of learning, and meaning even if you I write other language with it can learn and adopt to my writing style, but I didn't try that yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.