Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Experiments

Experiment is kind of boring but results are fun. I am running couple of experiments these days. It is kind of boring, I feel like I am doing nothing. I have to monitor the whole thing in every 10 or 20 minutes. I can't concentrate on anything else within this time and at the end of the day I feel like I did nothing.

The only fun part of the experiment is results. Results are really interesting. I guess every result possesses a hidden treasure inside it. It our responsibility to reveal the treasure. Some results might drive you nuts but once it's secret is revealed the treasure worths even more.

Some experiments are truly test of patience. Right now each of my trial run are taking about 20 minutes. These are trial experiments I would definitely automate the whole process once finalize everything and move to the final experiment. Right now what I do is start the experiment and browse phone and Internet for few minutes and look at the results and repeat the whole process again. I think the amount of real time work is no more than 30 min after whole day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.