Friday, May 29, 2009

...look closer

Human beings are wonderful creation of God. Every human being is just wonderful. Every human being has something very original, something very beautiful in him/her. It’s my stupidity if I fail to notice it. It is my duty to identify it and appreciate it. It’s my responsibility to learn from it. If I fail to get it, I will lose something. I’ll miss a wonderful thing. It really doesn’t matter to him/her. Human beings are colorful butterfly. It is really stupid to judge someone. There is no such a thing, no such metric that can judge a human.

I wish if I could build a scrapbook where I would put the names and beauties and how I saw them of all the human beings I have ever met in my entire life. Sometimes I feel tempted to write something here in my blog about some peoples. But I feel like it is not a good idea to write something like that. Because the way I see them is very personal. They are partially real and partially my creation. I believe every human being is partially real and partially imagination to another one. “American Beauty” is one of my all time favorite. It portrays a wonderful picture of beauty. The beauty is not something an object has it is something you have to put on an object.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.