Sunday, May 3, 2009

amar bhalo lagtese na

Why am I doing this? Where do I want to go? What the hell I want? It’s funny asking these questions. I have been asking these questions repeatedly. Zafar thinks I become bore of anything very quickly. I know he is right, he is damn right. When I start something, I feel very excited. Over the time it becomes too dull to me. Sometimes I start hating it. The semester is almost over, just a week left. Today, I am feeling bad, kind of desolate. So, I came here.

Actually I found, I come here when I feel bad, I feel lonely. That’s why my blog is full of stupid verses. I am a stupid! What is the appropriate English word for “bhalo lagena”? I am feeling bad? I am feeling depressed? I am feeling miserable? What? I guess there is no appropriate English word for it. I found an interesting thing while I am writing this. Words lose its emotions when it is translated to another language or maybe I am bad in translation. But I couldn’t find an appropriate word in English with same emotions the word “bhalo lagena” has. Or maybe it doesn’t have that much emotion I thought of. I am just exaggerating the whole thing. Whatever it is, “amar bhalo lagtese na”.

Blog is very good company of a forlorn life. I feel like, I love it more and more day-by-day. At least it is always here waits for me. It has infinite time for me. Whenever I want to come here I can, no matter what time or place. What the hell I am writing :(

4 comments:

  1. Everybody says.. sky should be your limit..But I think, sometimes, it's better not to touch the sky...sometimes it is difficult to breath... :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is not comfortable close to the base either and the middle is pointless...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm..good rationale...then, you have to breathe hard...repel all the pain and morose thoughts you haves stashed...make spaces in your heart...

    ReplyDelete
  4. :)hi
    i believe each person needs to have company of someone, to whom he /she can share everything.So whenever you are lonely, you can't find that someone with whom you can share, you come to this blog.
    Cause Diary or blogs are nothing but the substitute for that invisible company.

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.