Saturday, May 9, 2009

What's Next

Just the final week is ahead of me now. I am happy. I am little bit free till finals. I have lot of things to do after the final. In fact I am pretty excited. I am eagerly to waiting to see my ideas in action. It will be fun real fun, one of those great moments of my life. I am expecting to complete the whole thing by the end of May. At least I want to.

I have a stupid, dumb presentation during the summer. I always hate this kind of power point presentation. I always find it stupid. I have found an article in favor of me. I am planning to put some comments in my slides from this article. :D

I am planning to work eighteen hours a day during the summer. I am moving to the on-campus housing, so that I’ll able to access my office anytime. I believe summer will be a very busy time for me. At least it is one of those times which shape the rest of the events of a mundane life. Let me see how far I can go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.