Sunday, May 17, 2009

Am I?

For some reason, the word “escapist” has been bothering me since this morning. Am I an escapist? Do I love to escape from everything? Sometimes I feel like I am! I am escaping from everything. I escaped from my country, my parents, and my life everything. I am running and running and running… when I get tired, I respite for a while, I feel like I am abandoned. What I am escaping from? Nobody is chasing me but still I am escaping. Am I escaping from myself?

I talk to my mom this morning. She thinks I am a good escapist, I know how to escape from everything. In my entire life I try to escape from people. Maybe that’s why I am curious about people too. Do I really want to be an escapist? I don’t have the answer. I believe everyman is an escapist. Everyman is escaping from something.

Some people believe scientific world is the best place for hide-out. It is the paradise of escapists. The good thing is it can make a person busy for his/her entire life. Maybe my current life is a good hide-out of my previous life. I was tired; I was frustrated; I was confused; I was bored and so I decided to come here. Babu and I had planned a lot to move to a small city where nobody knows us. I wish if we could.

2 comments:

  1. I dont thing you are an escapist.. rather you are a scapegoat of your life... it made you fall into this shithole man.... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always knew I am in that shithole, you never tried to pick me up...

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.