Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Interdependent Risk Analysis

The last one “Interdependent Risk Analysis.” It is more close to economics course than computer science course. In fact in some universities it is offered by economics department. It was an excellent course. I loved it. It was full mathematics and various types of analysis. But unfortunately it is not a regular course, so I am not sure they are going to offer it in spring or not.

I have to form a group for this course also. We have studied John Nash papers and various new ideas in game theory. Game theory is fascinating branch. I wish I could do some work on this branch. I am planning to do some work during the summer if I really can manage some time. But I believe this breach is worth looking at. Here I attached our presentation and final report.

1 comment:

Please, no abusive word, no spam.