Sunday, May 24, 2009

I am excited!!!

I have been trying to sleep for last two hours. Sometimes nothing helps. I had kind of insomnia. But apparently I am good since last year. I feel like I couldn’t sleep tonight. I guess this is not because of insomnia this is because of something else. This is because I am very excited; I am very excited about my research. Today is one of those “aha” moments for student like me.

I have run myriad of computer experiment today. Finally my experiment shows absolute harmony with my theory and my theory supports my assumptions perfectly. So now I have theory build on mathematics and statistics and I have computer experiments based on real data. The best part is both of them agree with each other. It seems like I found something interesting.

If I fail to find any new problem before Tuesday morning I am going to present my results to Dr. Gruenwald and another professor from other university (I forgot the name :( ). Let see what is waiting till Tuesday.

3 comments:

  1. I am in awe of your kind of brilliance. I honestly value intelligence. Back so many years ago, when I was dating, one very important requirement was that the guy was truly SMARTER THAN ME. He had to be able to think! ... then, it was also a definite perk if the guy could COOK :) In the opinion of this blonde, Intelligence is Sexy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Diana: I like the idea "Intelligence is Sexy" :D
    @Hasib: I know how you feel. I wish if we were together just like old days. Everytime I got stuck I remind your words, "...reseach is just like cooking, put some of your stuff together, you will get something new out of it."

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.