Monday, May 11, 2009

Intelligent Robotics

Robotics is not truly my forte. I had decided to do something different so I took the robotic course. It ended up well for me; at least I want to believe it went well. The instructor was excellent and it was quite interesting. But it requires lot of work to do. I was quite struggling at the beginning of the semester with this course. The workload is really extreme. Most of the students dropped in the middle of the semester. We ended up with 30 percent. And International students don’t like this course at all because they have other things to do. They don’t like much load other than research. I am the only international graduate student complete this course. Even my professor asked me to drop this course. Anyway I am done with it and I am fine. In fact I am very proud of myself by completing this course.

I had to write a technical comparison paper based on five Multi-agent robotic approaches. Then there was a group project. Our project title was “Active object recognition”. We ended up well. I have shared my technical paper and project report along with presentation with this post. Here is a brief summery of what we did. Actually OU has a plan to send some rovers in moon and all the works are done on the context of that mission, the Sooner Luner Schooner Mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.