Friday, May 8, 2009

Stupid Zafar got married!!!

I can’t believe stupid Zafar got married!!! I don’t know what I to say :( He sent me an email with subject “Mama got married today...You now get married too .. do not wait for me... you wont get me :D” damn man!!! Fall of another wicket :( I still can’t believe it! Whom I will discuss my stupid philosophies, my pointless arguments :( I should not be sad, I should be happy, “May Allah bless them”. When Dew got married I was not shocked much because he was a kind of family guy. But this time, I am really shocked. We were like brothers. I still can see those sleepless nights in Polashi, in Shahid Minar. All the best my wishes for his conjugal life! We always used to say, if we were gay we would probably marry each other. Unfortunately we are not :( I am unfortunate because I believe no girl would understand me like he does.

3 comments:

  1. Fall of another wicket???

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't you believe he is practically dead now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. not at all..
    He is alive..and you guys are going to be more than dead by times..
    Congrats Zafar..

    PS: sometimes I prefer to be dead..
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.