Saturday, May 16, 2009

Moving

Moving is a tedious job. No matter how many things you have, it is tiresome. I thought I have only two luggages. I could not realize when my two luggages burgeon into so many things. At least it seemed like hell lot. Anyway finally I am done. I moved to an on-campus furnished apartment.

If you moved out from an apartment you have clean it up the whole thing. The problem is the apartment management wants the apartment cleaner than before. So this time I took some pictures before moving in into my new apartment. I believe they would not have much use. The good part is my new apartment is very near to the campus and I will be able to walk to my office anytime I want.

I have cleaned my whole apartment and moved all my stuff. I am very tired right now. Apparently I am fine right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.