Monday, May 11, 2009

Advance Database Management

Probably I have finished all parts of my advanced database course. Personally I am not a big fan of this course. The instructor was okay. But she discussed lot of topics without much detail. In my opinion it doesn’t have much depth in it. She tried to inform the students about current technology. I am not a big fan just knowing something. So I didn’t enjoy the class. Personally, I would not recommend anyone to take this course.

There was a research project as a part of the course. It was kind of okay. I would be more benefitted if she worked with us. And another thing is I am not a good fit for working in group. Our project title was “A simple benchmark for DSMS”. I believe our approach was novel than any other approached out there. In that sense we did a good job. But I am not happy, we could go much beyond than where we finished. I have shared our presentation and final report. That’s the whole point of writing all of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.