Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It was quite a scene!

Umbrella is not enough for Oklahoma rain. It was raining this morning today. I don’t know what kind of rain it is, cats and dogs or a rain of insults but it was huge. It reminds me the time when BUET was flooded due to heavy rainfall in 2004 (I can't remember the exact time very well). We played water polo in the big field in front of DSW office. It was quite a rain.

This morning, I get out of my apartment while it was raining. I wore a t-shirt and a windbreaker over it. My windbreaker is kind of maroon. When I get off from the bus it was raining insane. My unfortunate little umbrella tried its best to save me. I am sure it couldn’t do much better than this. But in reality today’s rain did not even care about its existence. So, I get completely wet. No problem, so far it was okay. But when I reached at my office I found my windbreaker was completely wetted. And the funny part begins when I found myself almost red! The color of windbreaker was washed-out and made me red, well I would say pink or maybe combination of both. I was looking ridiculous! Right that time, Dr. Dhall came into my office and he was astound and saying like what the heck happen to you! It was quite a scene!

1 comment:

  1. I love your word pictures today, Shiblee.
    "My unfortunate little umbrella tried its best to save me."...is fantastic!! I can't stop laughing! At the same time I wish we could have rescued you from the drenching, Oklahoma rain!

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.