Sunday, April 19, 2009

Keokradong/ Tazingdong

This is Shankho

Mountain was my first love. I was kind of addict of Bandarban when I was in Bangladesh. Rassel and I have a plan to build an old home in Bandarban and spent last days of our life there. Funny! I know it is funny, maybe it never gonna be true. So what? Is it necessary to make everything happen? We love hills, we love to dream, what else?

I was reading Salehin’s blog today. He just came after finishing a successful trekking in Keokradong/ Tazingdong. These are the places takes my breath away. For some reason I feel a weird connection with these hilly regions. Anyway, Salehin wrote a wonderful article. If you are still confused, why I love that place so much, read his article. Now I am asking you, why I wouldn’t love that place? Here is a slide show composed of photos taken by him.

1 comment:

  1. Shiblee. This is the area where both of us have the same feeling. Thanks for your encouraging word about my little effort. Be well.

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.