Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bad day!

Another bad day! Actually I couldn’t concentrate on anything today. I had a report submission early this morning and I screwed it up. I wrote a little something like half of a page. It was a complete mess. I have to be careful from next time. Then in my TA hours I helped couple of students today. But I screwed when a student with disability came to see me in my office hours. I mean it was okay, but I am unaware of some disability etiquette. So I messed that up.

Finally I came to my lab and start working on lab. Now, I can’t remember very well is there anything I did at all. I tried but I could not. For some reason, I couldn’t concentrate on it at all. Then I started reading a statistics book and it seemed like Hebrew to me. It is not that hard but I could not get on it, may be I did not concentrate on it at all.

Then I tried to disassemble my laptop but in my lab we don’t have that kind of screwdriver. So I failed. Finally, I have graded some homework papers of my students. I am not sure is that okay or not? There is a high probability of screwing it up. And now I am waiting for the bus and writing this… who knows what next :(

3 comments:

  1. I had called my mom today instead of waiting for her call; she said, there is something wrong with me otherwise I would not call her :( Finally when I had convinced her, she said “Thank you”!!! What a funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard this from rasel..and u knw how did I react!..lolzz

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.