Saturday, April 4, 2009

Medieval fair 2009

I went to the medieval fair today. It is the most rocking place in Norman I have ever been. It is kind of good fun seeing people, dressed middle age (One of the reasons, I like Americans is they do things properly) and wandering around. If you are an international student in Norman, it’s a must go place for you. See the photo gallery from their website. Lots of crazy people with crazy dresses doing crazy things! It’s like a typical bazaar in movies based on medieval age. Lots of visitors dressed like middle age. So you will really get a time travel kind of thing. This is the first time I regret that I have not bought my e 520 yet :( You can find some photos in online photo sharing sites[1, 2, 3] of Norman medieval fair.

I borrowed the above photo from the their official web site.

1 comment:

  1. Some 100+ photos at a photobucket site

    http://s640.photobucket.com/albums/uu127/nphotos_stream/Medieval%20Fair%20Norman%202009/

    Or the flickr page
    http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=norman+medieval+fair+2009&w=all&s=int&referer_searched=1

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.