Sunday, June 7, 2009

Leave me alone!!!

I always try not to go to the places where I don’t like companies. I enjoy the company of some selected people. My mom used to say there are very few places I want to go. Actually she was not right; I want to go to lot of places but I want be with very few selected people. I would prefer to be alone than someone I don’t like. It was not big problem when I was in Bangladesh. Nobody except my mom complains about that. The problem is more severe here. I almost don’t like any social gatherings. I barely attend any party. I just don’t like to be with them.

Those are too stereotyped. The same people, same talking everything are same except the time. Usually I don’t attend these parties. But today I went to Dr. Atiq’s place. It was one of those same stupid gathering. The problem is some folks always talk about politics, some talk about problems, and some talk about other random things. My problem is I don’t have anything to talk about. So, I keep listening and listening and listening.

This is the first time I went to Dr. Atiq’s place. He invited me couple of times but I didn’t go there. This time I went there otherwise it would not be nice at all. So I had decided to go there. I don’t understand why they invite me? They know very well I don’t enjoy it at all.

3 comments:

  1. You labeled it as "Life Style". So when i went through it 1st thing appeared in my mind, do we enjoy our life? though in many senses it is beautiful, as a human being we always forget the beatiful part of life and we always remember bitter parts. Someone (who desiged all thing)invited us here and some people like some people don't, but true thing is it doesn't matter to Him who love this place/life and who not. Coz He designed it and He knows it will move untill He stop everything, we have no choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We, who desire to be your friends, only wish you happiness; however, for us to determine what is necessary to help you discover this must interact with you on some level to ascertain your wants, needs, and desires. Therefore, you must not be complacent in allowing us to know these things, and one way of doing so is for you to speak out, thereby allowing us knowledge so that we may discover your path.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not sure what do you mean by "We".
    First, It was all about who doesn’t desire to be a friend so by definition you are not in.
    Second, I like to be with you so according to the first clause you are not in.
    So you are excluded from the set whom it is pointing, if you are writing on behalf of that set, how can you use the word "we" when you are not in that set?

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.