Thursday, June 25, 2009

blogger buzz

Tonight I feel like to write something, I am not sure what to write. So I was surfing other’s blog. I do it quite a lot. I love to read other people blogs. My reader account is full other blogs. Reading a blog is like experiencing the same thing the author does. Some people write so well that anybody just can feel acquainting the whole thing by reading their posts. Unfortunately I am not one of those fellows :( But at least I am trying; I am trying to picture my feelings, my experiences, my everyday life. Anyway, I found a post in blogger buzz. They have invited to write something and share with them. As usual, I wanna give it a shot!!!

My story! My story is pretty little. In fact I am a kid in blogger world compare to the other blogger. I am not a native English speaker; in fact I was terrified about this language when I was a kid. Actually this stupid language was a kind of phobia for me for a long time. At last time had come to learn it. I had practiced a lot at that time. I came across the blogger almost at similar time. So I had decided to practice the language publicly and blog seemed appealing to me to do that. But the problem was what to write on a blog? At that time I had read lot of technical blogs. So I got the idea: I will practice stupid english publicly by writing technical things. All of my early posts are about technical things.

I used to write dairy from my adolescence. Eventually I had started liking blogs. At that time I almost stopped writing technical things and started sharing other things. Eventually it becomes the space for me to share anything and everything. Almost every part of my life in last two years is here. It becomes my friend when I had moved to united states. It was the only friend of mine at those lonely days. My story is pretty simple; my story is all about having a lifelong good friend. I wish their every success. I wish blogger will be here forever. It is not for 10 years, not for 100 years, not for 1000 years, not for googol but forever.

1 comment:

  1. guys....u know what, I really want to find a friend... add me in my YM H20_MG@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.