Tuesday, June 9, 2009

stupid questions!

I am feeling tired. I am feeling tired of my life. That’s my problem. I got tired of everything very quickly. Problems – solutions that’s my life. That’s my life for last nine months. Who knows how long I have to do these stupid things. Actually I am becoming bored. I need to find some more interesting problems. My stupid life runs after me all the time.

Why am I like this? Why am I so stupid? Why? Why?? Why??? Something never changes, something never changes for me. Am I looking for something? What am I looking for? Maybe, I am not looking for anything. When will I get all my answers? “The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind” Why am I writing all these? I just feel bad and this stupid blog is my old trusted friend. It has infinite time to listen my stupidity.

America taught me a very interesting thing “variation”. I love America because it is the place which offers the entire varieties of the world. A nation of nations. Maybe, my stupid questions will not only reverberate here some day they will bring some answers with them to me.

3 comments:

  1. dont worry, u r not the only one. we all feel like that. And u r not the only one who is stupid ...:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I for one do not think anyone with such questions could ever be viewed as stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it must be normal to feel stupid. i feel that way often. or i feel tha other people are insensitive and stupide and i'm an innocent bystander. i can't tell which. But this I know that most people suck and the very few you encounter make you feel you suck. So it's up to you to counteract that feeling they give you. maybe that's what it's all about anyway, fight..fight...fight... life.

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.