Sunday, June 28, 2009

Boring Sundays

Sundays are boring without very few exceptions. So far most of my Sundays are boring, dull and stupid. In few Sundays I went to work just to feel better. But it is wise to work seven days a week. I believe it reduces the productivity. I try not to work on Sundays just to forget everything so that I can make a good start on Mondays with fresh ideas. The problem is if don’t do any work the twenty four hours become so huge that I just can’t find a way to spent such a huge day. Twenty-four-hours seems like an eternity to me.

It is almost 5 o’clock. I wake up around 7 or 8 today. Since then I am looking for something to do. I have spent almost nine hours without doing any tangible thing. I am so stupid. What I have done so far? I didn’t have breakfast because I was busy surfing internet (Swear! no important thing at all). I had lunch because I was feeling bad headache due to starvation. I took a shower before that. Then I start surfing again and till now I am doing that stupid thing. In Sundays I don’t even like to talk with others. Sundays are lazy, real lazy!

I am planning to cook some fish today. I have not been cooking since May. In fact I will not cook today either, I will just fry the fish. What else I could do? I have two ongoing projects, I will not tell it now, but I don’t feel like working on any of them. I think I can do one thing; I can call my mom today. But I need to wait till ten o’clock for that. How about if I listen some music now? Let me try. Anyway Sundays are boring! dull! and stupid!

my boring stuff

11 comments:

  1. Monday can be shit but it cannot be dull

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bhaia :)
    Can you tell me the word that you use most in your blog?
    It is "Stupid"
    Though i have read a few posts of yours , but i am sure if i search by this word in your blog, each post will have this word.

    Stop thinking that Sunday is "Stupid"
    Stop surfing the world just through Internet.
    Start surfing this world by your self, by your own leg.

    Why dont you travel?

    Have you ever travelled the block just next to your block?

    okay bye for today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you ever travelled the block just next to your block?

    ---> What do you think? I have traveled almost everywhere in Norman by my foot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't u ever find life beautiful? there must be something that brings smile to ur face... one day u need to write about something that u like, enjoy , love n that doesn't make feel stupid :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. *** make u feel stupid :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. at least this "Anonymous" is not ""stupid
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. :D

    Anonymous vaijan/behenji ta ke?

    salam :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. behenji k taraf se tnx...

    ReplyDelete
  10. mui hindi bujhi na ... toy apnere shagotom...

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.