Monday, June 22, 2009

... and one

I have tried so many things in my stupid life and I could not make any of them gracefully. Every time I start with enthusiasm and eventually I got distracted. Every time I start with the intention of having something different for that particular time and in reality it ends up at the same place. This is just stupid. Why I can’t make things happen? This time I don’t wanna be distracted. Concentrate! Concentrate!! Concentrate!!! One reason might be I talk more than I do. This is not good. I should do rather than just talk.

Hasib used to say I have interest on everything. At least I can say I tried lot of different things and most of them are abandoned in their respective premature states. I feel like I am in a cycle of starting something then move to a new one without finishing the old one; in fact, totally forgetting the old one. Personally I am not a big fan of knowing something superficially. Anyway I want a break; I want a break of this stupid cycle!!!

2 comments:

Please, no abusive word, no spam.