Saturday, June 20, 2009

λαλιά

I was sleeping till 19:00 today, absurd!!! I was very tired. I had a long meeting yesterday with Dr. Gruenwald. Then I had prepared some materials for the project and finally I came home. Then I went to the Mall and finally I went for swimming at night, weird!!! Anyway I came back around 2:00 last night and went to the bed straight. It was a marathon meeting yesterday; we had started at 10:00 and finished at 15:30. Five and half hours!!!

I am having an interesting time now. I think Dr. Gruenwald starts liking me; the problem is: she starts liking me more than I deserve/expect. Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you are going to get. Every time, I wonder is this the same life I was living before, are they the same people I was meeting before.

I feel like I need a mentor who can advise me on some issues. Some issues I need to resolve very soon. The problem is I don’t take a single word without judging it. But I need some time when I don’t wanna think, I just wanna do. I feel like I am putting too much pressure on my stupid head. I am sitting in front of mystic window. I think I am falling in love with this window. How about go out for a walk? Bye for now…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.