Friday, March 18, 2011

Turner falls, Devis

It was a beautiful sunny day in Norman of our spring break. I woke up early in the morning to take my friend to the hospital. It was little bit gloomy early in the morning but the sun started shining after ten or eleven. I did not feel like working so decided not to go the school and planning a short trip. Until three I tried my best to convince not to go anywhere because lipa's exam in knocking at the door. Finally I could not and call Adnan and Zafar! and we end up going Turner falls.

It is my second time in Turner falls but this time I was planning for taking lot of pictures! Well, I took a little bit and it was quite nice place, but I guess it is even better for camping not just a short trip. So we end up planning a camping in Turner falls sometimes in coming weeks.

A beautiful sunny day of our spring break!

I was going through National Geographic website today and realized probably I can add a little bit of story with each of my photo post! Why? Well I guess to make it more interesting. I don't think my pictures tell any story, I am not that good in photography yet! At least I am trying to be there. So until then I guess I have to add my story with my photo posts; that might make the entire thing a little more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.