Monday, March 14, 2011

iOS 4.3

I updated my phone into iOS 4.3! Cool! interestingly there is nothing new for old devices! you can only find the new features (if any!!!) in new devices! Cool! I know Steve Jobs is a fanatic supporter of the idea hardware software decoupling does not work well; wow! even the new updates for same OS do not work for old devices!  Perfect! I wish I had the money to try reverse, I believe that would not work either. Apple does it all time! I wonder why apple does it every time, is it because apple is so stupid that it does not know how to make it decoupled! or what? I find it very irritating! Apple should make dump devices for dump people instead of smart devices. People want more diversity or customization from smart devices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.