Monday, March 7, 2011

Meeting today

I have a meeting with Dr. Gruenwald today, huh one more meeting, lots of promises, no results and so and so. I really don't like to meet with her. I am wondering what we would discuss? I tried to run the experiments and it is not completed yet. We are planning to submit a journal version paper. This paper would include our new experiments for multi dimensional data. I have been doing the same things for two semester now! That's pretty bad. I believe I can do better than what I am doing right now but somehow I am becoming demotivated day-by-day.

Okay, finally the meeting is over. I did not promise anything today but she asked me to do something. She is too good to me, I didn't present much today and still she did not tell me anything. I am wondering why? Either she starts trusting me or she has something in her mind. I personally prefer to go with the first one. Yes, she trusts me and that made me stay here after my MS. I know that was a wrong decision and I don't know how to fix it! I don't want a bitter end, I want a smooth transition but I now know I am scared of uncertainty and I am not going to stand it forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.